Tuesday, August 9, 2011

silver lake hike

A couple of weeks ago, my family came up to our neck of the woods and went camping in American Fork canyon. It's one of my favorite places in Utah and every time I go up there, I pinch myself that I live here. It looks as though you are walking through the mountains of Switzerland and it's all in our backyard. I'll take it. We convinced everyone to go on the Silver lake "one hour hike." Ended up being over 4 hours before we finished, the kids were hungry, babies were checked out, but the adults were happy. It was good.









After Adam jumped in the second time, he was shivering and couldn't get warm. I was so close to making the plunge and was so glad I didn't.




The crew. Alisa was in her element up in the mountains. They went camping up American Fork canyon and we met them for some hiking.







Lulu was so tired but the poor little bugger didn't get any zzz's. She was bearly holding on


No comments:

Post a Comment