Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lulu update 15 months

Lulu is still our little delight. She seems to brighten my everyday. I am in the process of weaning her right now and it has been so much harder than I thought it would be. I'm sick of not being able to fit into my clothes and I do think it's also time to move on. She has said her first two words, the first being "dog," and the second, "hi." It melts me, she's so cute. But, she is still not walking. I think she is scared of falling.

other things about Lulu are: she knows how to do the sign for "more"
Food she likes: our green shakes, oatmeal,

loves to dance and swings one arm while she stomps a foot and shakes her head from side to side. She is a big observer, watches every little thing I do. Her favorite stuffed animal in a brown ikea bunny, which she holds as her dearest side kick. besides her bunny, she lives for our cat,"dulche" and any other animal that makes his way to our yard. My mom said she has never seen a baby take to the outdoors like lulu. she crawls out of the door while I am gardening and plays with shovels, and the cat.

here are her stats from her checkups:
2 month- weight: 10.87lb 48%, length 24 inch 94%
4 month- weight: 12.88lb 28%, length 25.5 inch 87%
6 month- weight: 14.4lb 25%, length 27.5 inch 97%
9 month- weight: 16.3 lb 9%, length 28.5 inch 79%
12 month- weight: 18.4lb 7%, length 3o.2 inch 76%
15 month- weight: 19.3lb 5%, length 31 inch 72%

No comments:

Post a Comment