Sunday, August 7, 2011


I see you
Working out in the yard this spring has been my heaven. I've never seen Adam sweat more or work harder, he uses his spare time trimming trees, bushes and creating trails. Lulu is like the dog I never had, oh wait, I've had three and they were all crumbs. But really, she cries when I open the door because she wants to crawl in the weeds or under the car. Jeannie said she's never seen anything like it, and considering she birthed 9 0f us, it holds some kind of credibility. Although, the outdoors serve some risks. Just for example, Lulu was crawling around for a couple of minutes, and she was being suspiciously quiet, so when I checked on her,oh nothing to fear, just a life threatening saw chain around her neck. Yep. The second time, she was crawling under the car. Adam saw her feet and had a look of horror. I'll tell you whats scary. Daycare at goldsgym. Not only is that place a cesspool for every virus, it is a kidnappers dream come true. There are too many runts to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment