Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The river water is straight off the mountain, it's ice cold. I can't even walk in it without my feet freezing, but Lulu loves it.
This scrapper picture of Lulu reminds me so much of Amanda and I as tykes. We were scrawny and always dirty.







the beach has become a breeding ground for bees this summer. I was terrified Lulu was going to get stung(or Adam), I don't know which would be worse. Adam is out of commission when he gets stung.


I was working in the garden the other day when I looked over and saw a beautiful large buck laying the in the grass. He caught me by surprise and I didn't dare to get any closer because he didn't seem scared of me. It made my heart pitter patter. I wonder if he is the one stomping on my onions and eating my tomatoes. Don't!

I feel like Lulu is all mine. It's hard to explain, but I feel like we have a special connection. She is like my mini me, follows me everywhere and copies my every move, including painting. She is definitely a mama's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment