Sunday, August 7, 2011


I can't help but laugh every time I look at Amandas belly. It's kickin these days, literally, and I think jr. is comin soon. Amanda and Cubby have been staying with us for the past couple of weeks while their house is in construction. It has been a party. Amanda has been in nesting mode, and I've jumped all over that train. One big crafting train that is. I persuaded Amanda into make some christmas crafts. Please, that should be the last thing on that girls list. She's having a baby at any moment and her house is in shambles. But, nonetheless, I convinced her and we made stockings, tree goodies, crochet rocks, hand printed onesies, you name it. I'll post some of our treasures soon.

We were having a photo shoot on our new couch. What better way than to showcase is with Amandas Belly? She's going to kill me.
hands free





No comments:

Post a Comment