Tuesday, July 12, 2011

halloween? nope. Just looks like a costume
workin on aly's wedding flowers. Jessica, you lookin real good



she looks homeless


This was before I knew anything about nap schedules and poor baby was fatigued all the time. I was hacking on my computer and she fell asleep in mid crawl. so sad

Amanda and I had a wedding and Lulu would cry unless she was amongst the action so she chilled on the table while we went to work. I felt so guilty.


Don't act like you've never done it. I know you have. baby with dollar bills, trashy yet so cool. Sarah this is what adam was doing with his bling. I see amandas foot, hea hea

Amanda was amazed by her ablity to go on tippy toe. I'm so proud
I don't really know what I think about this dress/gown/nighty, OK whatever you want to call it. Kind of cute, but kind of costumey at the same time. Oh that's wierd, sounds like all my other DI specials for Lu. She is going to grow up with a complex. Sure wish she would grow some hair. Amanda and I call her louey because from the back, she looks like an 80 yr. old man. Its all thin and stringy like golim. Please grow.

one of our onsies that we hand printed. It looked like a chinese factory when we made these guys. Cubby and Adam made fun of us for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment